Providing your dog with a good lifestyle should be your top priority. However, there are certain factors that you’ll have to consider while doing this. Dogs spend most of their time sleeping. The easiest way you can adopt to give your dog a good lifestyle is by buying him a good dog bed/ pet bed. But buying the right memory foam dog bed can get a bit at times.
Top 3 Dog Beds With Bolster And Memory Foam in 2020
- PREMIUM COMPONENTS & BETTER HEALTH: (i) SOLID 4 inch MEMORY FOAM base for superior overall...
- SMART DESIGN: (i) Base & bolsters provide optimal support & security. (ii) Water resistant...
- Large Orthopedic Sleeper: 40” x 30” x 10" - Ideal for Medium to Large size dogs and...
- Inner Dimensions of Sleeping Space: 36" x 24" - Crafted with top-of-the-line workmanship...
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: Solid Memory Foam base for perfectly to your pet's body for...
- BETTER DESIGN:The base high-density memory foam can provide the ultimate sleep experience...
Below mentioned are some benefits of buying the best dog bed, with bolster and memory foam. You should look for these qualities in the dog beds you buy too.
Are memory foam dog beds good for dogs? Well, let’s find out.
Does Your Dog Even Need It
The memory foam best dog beds help your dogs in injuries and conditions like arthritis. However, your dog doesn’t necessarily have to be injured in order to be able to reap its benefits. The memory foam dog beds provide comfort, and even a healthy dig can enjoy this comfort. So, a memory foam dog beds would be the best choice for your dog no matter what his age, size or medical condition is.
Every healthy dog can benefit from the foam base of a memory foam dog bed. It is specially useful for the dogs who suffer from hip dysplasia and joint pain due to their old age. A memory foam bed is designed to support the body from the pressure points. So, it keeps your dog safe from any type of unnecessary pressure.
Low quality orthopedic foam base can cause joint stiffness in dogs just like it does in us. That’s why you should refrain from using low quality foams. Also too thin layered memory foam bed just to save some bucks should be avoided. Look for a bed with thick memory foam, as the thick memory foam layer can support your pet in the best way possible.
Temperature regulation is the main difference between orthopedic foam and memory foam base. The memory foam dog beds regulate the temperature wisely to help your dog get better sleep.
One problem with an orthopedic dog bed with low quality orthopedic bed foam is that it is heated quickly. So, your dog simply chooses to rest on the cooler floor instead. Prevent this from happening to your beloved dog, buy a water-resistant memory foam dog bed.
Memories The Body Positions
The memory foam is named so for a reason. Your dog keeps changing his sleeping poses throughout the night. The memory foam in dog bed keeps memorizing the preferred sleeping positions. It starts adjusting to the pressure points applied on it by your dog’s joints. That’s one of the reasons why memory foam is the best choice for injured dogs, large dogs, or dogs with joint issues.
Provides Your Dog With Comfort
No matter how many extra features the memory foam has, it all comes down to the question of comfort at the end. Most dog owners buy memory foam dog bed because it provides their dog with much needed comfort. So, no matter if you buy an extra-large bed for your large dog. Or buy a smaller one for your puppy, the orthopedic memory foam is sure to give your dog the best sleep he’s ever had. Just like the pet parents, the pets need good sleep to be healthy too.
But, Can you wash memory foam dog bed?
Yes, the best memory foam dog beds are perfectly safe if your wash them by hand, and they’re even machine-washable. The waterproof cover that these beds come with is also machine washable. They are water-resistant too. So, managing a memory foam is relatively easier if the materials are machine-washable.
Is a Bolster Bed Fit For Your Dog?
What is a bolster dog bed? The bolster dog bed is basically like a regular dog bed, but it has raised edges on some of the sides. The variations of bolster dog bed usually depend on the sides which have support. You can choose one side, half, or 360 degrees of support according to your preferences.
Here are some points that you can consider before choosing to buy a bolster pet bed as your dog bed.
- Scared, anxious dogs they’ve just arrived in your house, or you’ve just moved into a new house. Dogs can feel insecure in a new location for some time. So, you can buy one of the best bolster beds for your dog to make him feel secure and surrounded by support. Flat memory foam dog bed might feel a bit insecure to your anxious dog.
- The best bolster beds are the extra large ones used for large breeds of dogs. However, dogs of every breed can benefit from a bolster dog bed.
- Just as the dog parents prefer, dogs usually also prefer to have their head raised by getting support. The bolster beds are a perfect choice for dogs, as the sides of a bolster dog bed acts like an armrest for your dog’s head.
- Nesting bed can be a good choice for the dogs who love to cuddle, or need some privacy while sleeping. These beds come with removable waterproof cover that is machine washable. This can also help you break your dog’s habit of climbing into your bed to cuddle you at night.
- The best bolster bed feature is that it can help the dogs with injuries. That’s because the bolsters provide extra support to the sleeping injured dog.
- Injured dogs and older dogs also love the comfort and support that memory foam bed and a bolster bed gives.
When you’re shopping for a bolster bed made with memory foam. Make sure that you buy the best memory foam that is easy to clean. It should come with a washable cover that’s machine-washable. Also, you don’t want to buy a bed too small for your dog’s size. This type of bed would only serve to disturb his sleeping pattern. So, buy extra large beds for big dogs, and smaller ones for smaller dogs.